Sunday 2 February 2014

Busy Shopping

This week we are off to one of the business fairs to see what lovely new products we can discover. We have had a sneaky peak via some of suppliers websites, but I love seeing the new ranges in person. This ensures the products are a beautiful as you hope and also gives you some idea of the focus for the coming months. I have my eye on some lovely gardening accessories and also some new items for the home.

Sensible boots and a note pad will be essential oh and my trusty partner to get me there, I don't drive. Some times I take a friend along as it's always good fun. Especially the car journey, where we get chance to catch up on each other's news. This year it will be just me on the look out for new stock and new suppliers, fingers crossed I will get twice as much done as I will focus more, well that's the aim ;).

Some new ranges I have my eye on...

Sorry the images are not very good quality. We will be photographing these ourselves in due course.

Bye for now

Faye















No comments:

Post a Comment