WHAT YOU WILL NEED...
1 Reel of Ribbon
Double sided sticky tape or fabric glue
How To Make A Ribbon Garland
- Measure and cut a 20cm length of your chosen ribbon. I found it much quicker to use the initial piece of cut ribbon as a size guide. Then cut continually until you reach the end of the reel. All of our Ribbon Selection is sold on a 3 meter roll (one roll will make 15 strips).
- Then attatch a 1cm strip of double sided tape to the end of each strip. Press hard to ensure the tape has stuck well (glue can be used, but it is a lot messier and more problematic).
- Take the first strip of ribbon, curl together to make a loop, pull off the edge of the sticky tape and attatch the other edge, it really is that simple.
- Next thread another strip or ribbon through the first loop and stick as before. Repeat until all lengths of ribbon have been used or until the garland is the deired length.
- Finally hang and admire your great work.